Submissions Now Open
We do not charge a submission fee to read your manuscript. If we do feel that your Work has merit, and has potential for a broader audience, then you will be offered a 3 year contract under our Hybrid Publishing Model.
We have a strict vetting process where we will review your submission and advise if we are interested in publishing your work.
We work one-on-one with authors to help them publish a high quality book, whether your book will be available as Print (POD), Digital and (for Children’s Books) Board Books.
Once your Title is released, our team will work with you to ensure you receive the maximum exposure for your Book.
To Submit your Manuscript
- Send 3 chapters of your manuscript in MS Doc (Microsoft Office). (No PDF files please). You can submit by email: email@example.com
- On your Cover Page include your name, author bio and your contact information.
- Working Title and Summary
- Word Count
- Any previous publication, including where and when it was published, if applicable
- Author Bio
- A Marketing Plan describing what you can do to help get the word out about your book
- The manuscript must be completed. We do not accept “ideas” for a novel, or partly finished manuscripts. Nor do we accept submissions that you currently have submitted to other publishers.
- If you have an Agent, then advise in your Submission.
- Please do not send a full manuscript. If we want a full manuscript, we will request one.
- All work submitted must be the authors own work. Any stories that contain scenes or plot lines that bear a striking resemblance to previously published work are in breach of copyright law and will not be considered.
- We only accept electronic submissions.
- You will receive a response (a request for full manuscript or a decline) in approximately 12 weeks.
- Please do not ask for the status of your query before week 12 unless you are retracting your submission. After week 12, you are welcome to send an email requesting an update.
- Please Note: We do not respond to submissions without the above criteria.
How to Submit a Pitch For Audio-books
Send a completed Sales and Marketing brochure of your title(s). Your Sales & Marketing Pitch should include:
- Accolades and precise sales figures for the preceding 24 months
- Author Bio, along with Social Media links
- Publisher (or Self-Pub)
- Current Reviews, along with links to reviews (if not on Amazon)
- Sales Goals
- Marketing Strategies
We publish fiction & non-fiction novels and novellas.
Novella: 20,001 – 35, 000 words
Short Novel: 35,001 – 60,000 words
Novel: 60,001 – 100,000+ words
OPEN TO THE FOLLOWING GENRES
FICTION: Horror, Christian, Suspense, Thriller, Mystery, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Historical, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Young Adult, Children’s Books/Picture Books
NON-FICTION: Business, Religious, Inspirational, Cookbooks, How-To Guides, Motivational
AUDIO-BOOKS: All genres of general interest
MUSIC: All genres