Submissions Now Open
Writing a book is easy. The hard part comes from marketing your work. We see many authors promoting their works on a daily basis all across social media. As one of our authors, we expect you to do the same. Although we do some marketing for you, you should also spend as much time as possible marketing your book.
Question you need to answer: Do you have a strong marketing plan for your book? If you do not have a marketing plan in place, (or you do not have time to market your title) you will be referred to our Partnership Program, where we undertake all the marketing for you. See here for our Partnership Program.
To Submit your Manuscript or Audiobook Pitch
- Send 3 chapters of your manuscript in MS Doc (Microsoft Office). (No PDF files please). You can submit by email: email@example.com
- On your Cover Page include your name, author bio and your contact information.
Marketing Plan. In order for your manuscript to be considered by traditional methods, you need to have a strong marketing plan. If you do not have a marketing plan in place, you may want to consider our Partnership Program. Your Marketing Plan needs to include ALL the following:
- Working Title and Summary
- Word Count
- Any previous publication, including where and when it was published, if applicable
- Author Bio
- A Marketing Plan describing what you can do to help get the word out about your book
- Marketing Strategy / Action Plan. IE – What tactics will you use to promote your book? Will you use speaking engagements to promote your book? What social networks will you use, and what other online AND offline marketing tactics will you use?
- The manuscript must be completed. We do not accept “ideas” for a novel, or partly finished manuscripts. Nor do we accept submissions that you currently have submitted to other publishers.
- Please do not send a full manuscript. If we want a full manuscript, we will request one.
- All work submitted must be the authors own work. Any stories that contain scenes or plot lines that bear a striking resemblance to previously published work are in breach of copyright law and will not be considered.
- We only accept electronic submissions.
- You will receive a response (a request for full manuscript or a decline) in approximately 12 weeks.
- Please do not ask for the status of your query before week 12 unless you are retracting your submission. After week 12, you are welcome to send an email requesting an update.
- Please Note: We do not respond to submissions without the above criteria.
How to Submit a Pitch For Audio-books
Send a completed Sales and Marketing brochure of your title(s). Your Sales & Marketing Pitch should include:
- Accolades and precise sales figures for the preceding 24 months
- Author Bio, along with Social Media links
- Publisher (or Self-Pub)
- Current Reviews, along with links to reviews (if not on Amazon)
- Sales Goals
- Marketing Strategies
ASJ Publishing is a publisher of POD (Print On Demand), Audiobooks, Ebooks, Music Production & Film Distribution.
For Authors: We provide the author with editorial services, an ISBN number, cover art, book trailer and standard distribution.
For Music Artists: We provide the artist with ISRC number(s), cover art for digital albums, Distribution to over 300 channels, Facebook page plus production of music videos.
Print Books, E-Books, Music, and Films released by us will be listed on our website and on various third party sites.
We publish fiction & non-fiction novels and novellas.
Novella: 20,001 – 35, 000 words
Short Novel: 35,001 – 60,000 words
Novel: 60,001 – 100,000+ words
OPEN TO THE FOLLOWING GENRES
FICTION: Horror, Christian, Suspense, Thriller, Mystery, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Historical, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Young Adult
NON-FICTION: Business, Religious, Inspirational, Cookbooks, How-To Guides, Motivational
AUDIO-BOOKS: All genres of general interest
MUSIC: All genres